How to Apply
If this is your first time renting a property or you are not sure what to do, below are some tips to help you:
- Look through the list of available properties on our rentals page
- Arrange a viewing to have a look through and make sure this is the property you want to apply for
- Complete a Tenant Application Form
You will need the information below to complete your application online:
- NZ Drivers licence or passport if you are not a NZ resident
- Current employment details
- References from previous landlords/agencies
- Any other information you choose to submit that will help boost your application
Move in costs:
- One week's rent - this pays for your first weeks rent
- Bond - four week's rent is paid as a bond and lodged with the Ministry of Business and Innovation
- When you complete your tenant application, select MOVING HUB and they will contact you with options for power, gas and internet.
- Once your application has been accepted, you will receive a Tenancy Agreement. You can now sign this digitally, click here to see how.